- Outside of Ashton, a town near Arendelle City, Sir Raccoon leads Arendellian troops in conjunction with Yulairian forces to repel a Hobgoblin attack. The Hobgoblins appear to be besting the Arendellians, if only in intimidatingness, until the arrival of the Yulairian forces. The Hobgoblin army retreated only forty seconds after the Yulairians opened fire. The allied forces pursued them, resulting in the surrender and incarceration of many Hobgoblins who were unable to escape and willing to surrender. The rest got away or were shot. After the battle, Groot appears, apparently searching for his friend Sir Raccoon.
- Shellverse's Bumblebee, Starscream, Arcee, Megatron, and Soundwave finish constructing a haphazard space bridge to escape Shellverse Cybertron. The group manages to get through the gate just as Shellverse Optimus and his minions attack. Everyone gets through except Megatron, who stays behind to challenge Optimus. During the battle, Megatron blasts the controls to the space bridge, separating Bumblebee from his friends and sending him crashing into the mountains on Arendelle.
- Groot meets Lieutenant Ethan Nova of the Amala Company of the 1st Yulairian Expeditionary Force. Ethan asks him to go on a reconnaissance mission with Squad 12 and Asami Sato, lead by Corporal Bennet. Groot accepts, but the mission is cut short when reports are received of a vessel tumbling through Arendelle's atmosphere. This vessel turns out to be the Kalidor belonging to Veckley Az'klia, Storm, and Debra. Debra and Storm are killed in the crash, leaving Veckley the only survivor.
- A window washing competition in the royal palace in Prime City, BlyDonia comes to its exciting conclusion and the winners are announced. Congratulations, Team Two for another consecutive victory!
- Shellverse Bumblebee regains consciousness and activates his communicator, attempting to contact his friends. The fateful communication is picked up by both the BDN Excalibur as well as the TTverse Decepticons during a test of their secret experimental space bridge.
- The BDN Excalibur is cruising through space, flanked by two Sunrise Class vessels, when it receives Shellverse Bumblebee's distress signal. After some persuading by King Bly XVI himself, Admiral Komec changes course to Arendelle to lend a hand.
- TTverse Soundwave delivers the news of Shellverse Bumblebee's communications to TTverse Megatron. Intrigued, Megatron forms a plan to go to Arendelle--as soon as Project Trypticon is complete. The exchange is overheard by TTverse Arcee via Spiker, and she reports back to her team of spies sent by Optimus to keep an eye on Megatron. They resolve to report back to Optimus... as soon as they can find TTverse Bumblebee.
- Shellverse Bumblebee encounters Veckley. They confront each other wearily until Squad 12, Groot, Asami, Ethan Nova, Sir Raccoon, and their soldiers arrive. Bumblebee evaluates the new arrivals as threats, and convinces Veckley that they should work together. After some uneasy diplomacy, Bumblebee is nearly convinced to lower his weapons when Yulairian forces agree to help the duo figure out where they are, but Starnight command has other plans. Upon being informed that he will need to be detained, Bumblebee transforms and speeds away with Veckley. Asami salvages what she can from the Kalidor's wreckage, where she finds what appears to be a Yulairian black box.
- King Bly XVI's entourage arrives over Arendelle and is confronted by the Yulairian flotilla. After some minor political tension, the entourage is allowed to dock with the YNS Starnight. Admiral Talan boards the station to meet with Commodore Latanya about allowing some of the BlyDonian crew to take shore leave on the station, and also to negotiate King Bly's stay on the surface in the palace. Latanya agrees to both, and Talan offers BlyDonian help in whatever affairs may come out of the current commotion on the planet's surface. Latanya, somewhat reluctantly, takes him up on his offer.
- Ethan Nova, Groot, and Sir Raccoon head to the palace to meet with Queen Elsa, Asami Sato, and General Jennings of Yulair. On the way they encounter Princess Anna, who wishes to play with Raccoon, but does not get her wish. Groot, Ethan, and Sir Raccoon arrive in the Queen's throne room to find Asami showcasing some of the weaponry she found on the Kalidor. Jennings is heavy-handed, confiscating both the weapon and the black box, once Asami relays the recording yielded by it. After Jennings' departure, Ethan apologizes for her methods and discusses the prospect of hooking Arendelle up to an electrical grid to alleviate the Queen's discomfort. After the meeting, Ethan, Groot, Raccoon, and Asami leave in pairs--Groot tags along with Ethan back to Starnight station, while Sir Raccoon and Asami remain the palace.
- "That Wench Can't Have Our Guns" -- A duet sung by Asami Sato and Sir Raccoon, detailing Asami's frustration with Yulair's incessant authoritarian babying. Raccoon thinks they need Yulair's protection against the outside galaxy, but Asami believes Yulair is only holding them back. Asami persuades Raccoon to allow her and her servants to spirit away the rest of what she found in the kalidor so that she can research them without Yulairian interference; however, she agrees to give Yulair the blackbox and the rifle, since they specifically asked for it.